LASH APPLICATION & CARE
- LASH APPLICATION & CARE
- Measure lash to eye and trim to desired length.
- Curl and apply mascara to natural lashes.
- Apply a thin layer of glue to the lash band and wait 30 seconds to dry.
- Using a tweezer, place lash as close to the lash line as possible. Pinch eyelid and lash together/push lashes up if needed for a seamless application.
- Gently remove your lashes, pulling from the inner corner outwards.
- Carefully remove excess glue with a tweezer or fingers.
- Always store lashes back in their original lash tray. This will allow the lashes to retain its shape for re-use.
- Proper lash aftercare will allow up to 20-25X wears!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device